Friday, September 9, 2011

Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back Poster MOVIEmeter SEE RANK Down 809 this week View rank on IMDbPro » Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back (2010)


In this movie I was handling the flow of rigged characters in the pipline for animators ,Lighting artists and effects department. I was handling rigging of some environments and editting the rigged characters to fill in the requirements of Animators.
For the lighting artist I wrote a script in which they could adjust the specular higlights in the eye with timeline. In the script they specified the character's name and the control was made which was connected to the texture map of Eye_Specular. So with the movement of the Control they handled the eye specular.
In this project I had a greate experience in which I learned how the characters were handled and given a good deformation without using any BlendShapes with help of joints. This project took me forward to explore Mel(Scripting Language) and Explore the world of LINUX.

No comments:

Post a Comment